Blue CrossTM is committed to making this website accessible to people with disabilities or major technical restrictions.
This site complies with the following standards:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level A)
- The Québec government standards for web accessibility (Standard sur l’accessibilité d’un site web du gouvernement du Québec, SGQRI 008-001)
- Ontario’s Accessibility Standard for Information and Communication, part of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Programming languages and technologies
Structure and layout
- This site does not use frames.
- Tables are not used for layout purposes.
- The site does not use integrated keyboard shortcuts.
- Users can navigate using arrow keys or the Tab key.
Website accessibility has been evaluated using the following technology:
- Non Visual Desk Accessibility (NVDA) 2015.1
- Firefox 39
- Mobile devices (smartphones and tablets running iOS and Android operating systems)
If you require assistance while using this website, are unable to access content using adaptive technology, or are having difficulty filling out forms on this website, please call 1-800-563-2538.
If you have any comments or suggestions or would like to report a problem using this site, please contact us so we can take immediate corrective action.